With rising of China’s economy and people‘s demand for cultural consumption, the performance industry is now undergoing a fast development. Theatre has become an important symbol of city’s economic development and cultural prosperity. Over the past 20 years, a variety of theatres mushroomed all over the country. Although some are well designed, many problems, driven by favorable cultural policy, become obvious when new theatres blindly follow up.
To establish development and cooperation, Lnoppen’s “2016 China Theatre Innovation Summit” will be held on March 17th and 18th, 2016 in Shanghai, China. The summit aims to bring together the major domestic and foreign theatre groups, institutes of architectural design, theater construction consultants, theater management operators and government officials to discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by the development of China’s theatre, while providing a platform for sharing opinions, listening to the experts, and finding out the best solution.
· The Development Status and Trend of Chinese Theatre
· Grand Theatre Construction and National Cultural Renaissance
· The Breakthrough of the Investment Mode for the Grand Theatre Construction
· Transforming of the Theatre Construction from “Hard” to “Soft”
· How to break through the shortcomings of the theater‘s functional defects, and create a “carrier battle group”?
· Promotion of Energy-saving and Emission Reduction is Imperative to Build “Green” Theater
· Adhere to the Innovative Design Concept, and Optimize Theater Transformation
· Application of New Technology in the Process of Renovation of Theatres
· Analysis of POE system of China’s Theatre
· How to Learn Experience from the American Theater Construction
· Intelligent & Digital, Ways To Lead The Development of Future Theatre
· Operating the Theatre with “Internet +”
· How to Balance Between “Profit” and “Commonweal”